Saturday, May 1, 2010

One Fine Day!


Here a few little things that can make a short trip very refreshing and relaxing:

Another good outing yesterday.Terrible weather but exciting to go for a trip.We did go for a trip.It was just that we went 70 kms just for eating kentucky fried chicken.We reached in the time but rode back(70kms) to our place in an auto rickshaw. When its terrible weather with quite decent showers from the sky,being a cloudy and dark night and the road being slippery,you tend to get a bit scared at the thought of driving on N.H.And when you are siting in the front alongside the driver,its not such a cozy affair.Even the dogs were running around,frantically looking for cover from the rains.

So you tend to take your mind off it and just enjoy the scene rather than thinking of the possible consequences.So here it goes.The auto rickshaw was going at a decent pace of 40km/hr or may be a bit more at times.I was sitting next to him(driver) with my head alternating from inside the auto to outside while the chilled breeze was kissing my face,touching my eyes and ruffling my hairs(long hairs i might add) making long burrows on my head and the drizzle kept a tantalizing balance between wetting me and not wetting me.It was like every drop that was falling on my face was carefully dried by the wind coming over it the next second,leaving me amazed.It was as if i was first hand experiencing the delicate touch of mother nature.It was ecstasy as it happened again and again and again making me grow more and more fonder of the moment.I thought for a second,may this ride never end and this feeling never leave my soul when you can feel the utter sense of calmness.

We stopped for tea,under the weather which was tending to becoming dry.Hot tea served.Deja-Vu happened when i was having quite a surreal experience back in Lucknow days over a biking trip.Still the dampness left behind after fresh rain water was floating in the air.Everytime it entered my nostrils,it caressed it to my delight.

At last we reached.We walked to our rooms while i saw the leaves shinning green and dark everywhere.There are moments in life which happen and stay alive and vivid forever.Yesterday,was one of those experiences.

Phew! **Sigh** Deep breath!

No comments: