Thursday, April 29, 2010

Sorted!

Months of awkwardness is gone today.Clashes resolved and i lose.Feeling relieved refreshed or resurrected even. Thank God!

I feel tired after the long road taken.Finally landed nowhere after months.The value addition to me over the time was zero.So here i take the leave,which i should have done earlier havin got the cue much earlier.Someone said that "Its best to retire when you are at the front". I did not do that.I took to the its very limit until my muscles ached and forced me retire.My heart and mind cannot take it anymore.Sorry,to everybody who knows,i have nothing to say and nothing to hear.

Now coming to the day,its was again long. Freescale Semiconductors is giving us lots of things to think of and making its tough and interesting.There was a workshop on the development of a Smart Car based on tracking a race track.Pretty trivial.It was nice.The look into the world of Micro controllers was fascinating and intriguing at the same time.There is so much to do with those little things,i cannot explain.You can control anything almost anything.Your wish will be executed by the machines.A way of expression as well.The world has evolved since i was wetting my diapers till today and i am realizing that.Got to move to the top gear to catch it and fly high,

Okay guys , time to go .Keep working hard everyday!

God Bless!

2 comments:

Shobhit said...

Ha ha ! This was a month ago and now i am sorted in a completely opposite sense.. Man life is goofy!

nonpareil said...

Life aint goofy. Its just crookedly funny, if you know wot i mean !