Tuesday, December 4, 2007

The Yanni Pill


hello everyone

Today is quite a special day for me. I am on the net for 2 hours now. I have at last succeeded in changing the theme of my i pod.

i have 50 scores of YANNI now in it.You might not know him so let me explain what he is all about

He is a man of brilliance with his piano.His best scores are as follows:

IN THE MORNING LIGHT

THE END OF AUGUST

PATHS OF WATER

A LOVE FOR LIFE

BEFORE I GO

FLIGHT OF FANTASY

THE MERMAID

A WORD IN PRIVATE

QUIET MAN

NOSTALGIA

SONG FOR ANTARCTICA

well the list goes on indefinitely so do catch on some of his music because i cannot help appreciating him again and again.
I don't want all of you to be untouched with his magic.He is really good.His major albums are (The very best of yanni,In my Time,Devotion,Yoga zone)

Bye

Shobhit

"Take the Yanni Pill of relaxation every day and keep the doctor away"

No comments: